October 28, 2010

Hate Mail

OMG you guys I got my very first piece of blog hate mail!!! Oh this is too good. You know it was written by some 14 year old pre-pubescent fucktard loser with nothing else to do with his time that try to talk shit to a complete stranger whose blog he happened to stumble upon while searching for the latest episode of Naruto...



Jay########@hotmail.com:

Hey Fagit (omg if you're gonna insult me, at least spell correctly) Ur blog sux my leff nut, wich ud prolly like cuz ur a fagit (<--- again?) I bet everyone (<-- wow a big word that he spelled correctly! Gold Star Jay, Gold Star) who reads ur blog is prolly gay and stupid. U think ur so funny, nun of yur shit makes cents anywayz so shut the fuck up, ur dum. (<---this is how you type, and I'M dumb?? yeah okay Junior)




Well Hooray for you Jay, you have accomplished nothing more than making yourself look like a window licking fuck tard. Congratulations.

Readers: Jay is the perfect example of what can happen when you drink while pregnant. What Jay fails to realize is that he read my blog...he is therefor, by his own logic, "gay and stupid" and for the record, I like full sized adult man cock in my mouth, not your raisonette sized, Down's Syndrome Jay Nut. Could anyone get their mouth on your balls? Have your balls even dropped yet? I would venture to guess, no, they probably haven't. However, if you really are curious about how the quality of my nut-sucking skills, just ask your Dad.
My question is, how old is Jay? If he is any older than 14, then he needs to be in special ed...with a tutor, because the way he types is an abomination to the English language. If he is 14...then someone tell his mother to stop drinking during her pregnancies...oh and see if there isn't a way to do a "really late term" abortion on Jay. he is going to do nothing more than make the United States look even more simple and country than it already does. Thanks Bible Belt!

On a lighter note, I saw a video today online of a kid who was trying to rap, get punched in the face by his sister because he sucked so bad....the boys name was Jay... I like to think that Jay, and my hate mail Jay are the same Jay. Cuz they both deserve to be punched in the face....by a girl.

I have one last thing to add...a personal message to Jay.

Jay... for the love of GOD, learn to spell, get a life, and die in a fire. OH and if you thought I wasn't going to post your dumb ass message on my blog for the readers to enjoy, you really truly are as stupid as you sound.


oh..and its "faggot" you stupid inbred dickless white trash fuck.

1 comment:

vixey said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? HE DARES? little piece of shit! i want his email address, i'll show him who's the "fagit" around here! grrrrrr!!!!

no one has the right to say that to you and definitely not a bratty fuckface! i hope he gets raped by porcupines and after that, like u said, DIES IN A FIRE! shit spewing, monkey pussy douche-fuck!

with that i'll take my leave, need to smoke a cigarette.