October 19, 2010

Irritating

Okay so I don't know what some people's parents taught them, but no, it is NOT funny when you spill your drink on me.

This bitch at starbucks is walking out the door while looking at her friend BEHIND HER not even paying attention and she bumps into me and spills her tea on my pants. Instead of saying excuse me or "oh no Im so sorry" no she looks at her cup, my pants, and my face and starts laughing.

oh. no. she. didnt.

Then she tries to just walk away...oh no. I turned and this is the conversation that followed:

Me: uh, hello? you're just gonna walk away? not say anything??"

tea-bitch: what should I say? you bumped into me, and got spilled on. sorry."

Me: are you fucking serious? you stupid bitch i was holding the door FOR YOU... you were too busy with your chicken-head twisted around talkin to your little friend there, you weren't even looking where you were going, and YOU bumped into ME spilling YOUR tea on MY pants.

tea-bitch: ex-cuuuse me? who do you think you're calling a bitch?

Me: Uh..lemme think..hmm... YOU BITCH.

tea-bitch: Whatever. it happened, get over it.

(this is where I reached forward, and in an upward swinging motion, hit her cup out of her hand and it spilled all over her little white dress and blue leggings)

Me: Well guess what...THAT just happened bitch, get over it.

and I walked into starbucks to order my pumpkin spice latte. What the hell is wrong with people? has no one ever heard of courtesy? Humility? Watching where they are going? What a twat face! Sometimes I hate people, but if it wasn't for stupid bitches like her, I wouldn't have the stories to tell on my blog! So Thank you stupid tea-spilling bitch who wears ugly white thrift store dresses with blue leggings in Poway, for being a huge bitch deserving of my payback and for giving me something to tell other people!
Next time, watch where the fuck youre walking, bitch.

1 comment:

vixey said...

im just so damn proud of u right now. that i could almost cry.