October 22, 2010

Isn't there an IQ test to get into the Police Academy?

So,l I was 25 minutes late to work because I got pulled over by some idiot cop in Santee, CA. This boob pulls me over, and then sits in his car FOR TEN MINUTES…finally I get out of my car and look at my wrist like I have a watch on and say “ HELLO????? TODAY PLEASE” (my dad was a cop so I am not intimidated by cops in any way shape or form) so finally he comes up to my car, and starts lecturing me…

Cop: “Sir, I don’t know who you think you are, but no one is above responsibility when it comes to driving.”

Me: “…..What?”

Cop: “You might think you are above the law, or that you can escape your responsibilities, but not on my watch pal.”

Me: “…What??? Are you serious? Why did you pull me over? Am I being punked??" *looks around for cameras*

Cop: “I should haul you in right now, hit and run a serious offense, what were you thinking?”

Me: “Okay….. I don’t know who you think youre talking too, but I haven’t been in an accident, I didn’t hit and run from anyone, I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Cop: “Just give me your License, Registration, Proof if Insurance and STAY IN THE CAR”

Me: “…..ok?”

At this point Im getting ready to post on facebook that some crazy boob in a uniform may kill me and I end up missing, this is the last place I was seen alive…. Then 5 minutes later he comes back to my window…

Cop / Boob: “What kind of car is this?”

Me: “….you have my information in your hand…. It’s a Honda Accord”

Cop/ Boob: “Oh… my apologies sir, we’re looking for a black Nissan Altima, here’s your paperwork and license, have a nice day.”

Me: “………..*blink*…………………WWWHHHAAAAATTTTT??? ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!”

I started the car and hit the gas so hard my tires spun and I was off. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was so mad.

If you are going to work as a traffic officer, LEARN THE CARS AROUND YOU ON THE ROAD. Also, PLEASE HAVE ENOUGH INTELLEGENCE TO KNOW: IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ALTIMA... WHEN YOU WALK UP TO A CAR THAT SAYS "ACCORD" ON THE BACK....YOU HAVE THE WRONG CAR. STUPID. Now I gotta cut my lunch short because that fucktard made me late to work. He ruined my friday right from the start.... I hope he dies in a fire! GRRRRRRRRRRR SO ANGRY

No comments: