October 26, 2010

A change would do you good.

Ya know, I am sick to death of always being the one to handle everything. I'm always the one worrying about whats gonna happen and stressing over how its gonnna get paid and making sure everything is taken care of... and others just glide through life being unconcerned. WHY AM I DOING THIS?!?!?!?! This is bullshit.

I love my roommate to death, and I want to keep her as a close friend... but I think we need to part ways as far as living together. I do everything. I make sure the bills are paid, and she pays me her half whenever its convenient for her, and even then its not in full. Im sick of this shit. Im sick of buying food, and finding that its been eaten, yet not replaced or paid for. Im done. DONE. I've been searching craigslist for studio apartments around the same price as what Im paying so that I can move out. I cant deal with this stress anymore. If Im gonna stress its gonna be over my own shit, not "our" shit. Im over her dog pissing all over the house! Im over her letting her friends and their dogs (that piss all over the house) just crash whenever, and she doesnt ask me if Im cool with it...she just TELLS me. Im not her parent, and Im not dealing with this anymore. Im fuckin over it, Im stressed out, and Im tired of it. I just cancelled my netflix, the one I've been paying for that she has been using...and never pitched in to help pay for. CANCELLED. Im having the cable TV shut off, just gonna have internet... if she wants TV she can pay for it. Im not stressing over this anymore. Im going to have my name taken off of the utilities that we share, because Im not having my credit ruined because she doesnt care about paying her utilities on time.

There is a problem, I paid 2/3 of our move in deposit, and since her dog ruined the carpet, Im not having MY DEPOSIT deducted because of HER dog...so when I move out, she is gonna have to liquidate her CD's or tap into her savings or whatever, but she is gonna have to give me my part of the deposit when I move out. And if she thinks I wont get a lawyer involved, she is trippin. I don't fuck around when it comes to money.

God damnit I hate that this has happened!! I know this is going to go badly. I just know it.

1 comment:

Jill Fletcher said...

she sounds like a child that has no respect for others, do you really want to keep her as a friend? The older I get the less I want these types of people around me. I've noticed that life gets harder the older we get and some friends have stuck around and been wonderful and supportive and others have been assholes and ran away when the times got tough. If I can't count on people I don't want superficial friends, life is too short to waste on those kinds of people.