October 4, 2010

Daily Irritants

Okay, so I have noticed that I am pissed off and irritated and general disatisfied with most of my surrounding all the time...I think I need to vent because its causing unneccesary rage.

Okay, first of all, if you see a police officer on the road, you do NOT HAVE TO DROP TO 10PMH BELOW THE SPEED LIMIT AND GET ALL SCARED. If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about. And dont give me this crap about profiling or whatever, because you do it too. Dont act like you dont lock your doors and roll your windows up when you see a low rider come up on you. That's profiling. Just dont be doing 85 passing the cop and youre good to go, dont make the whole world around you slow down because YOURE paranoid. Selfish.

Second... If you like your food (left overs, popcorn, etc) to be burnt when you eat it, dont bring it to WORK. No one wants to smell your burnt snacks. Inconsiderate.

Third... Dont be all up in my business when I'm working. Dont be in my ear trying to ask me questions when I am on the phone, cuz you WILL get the rude finger in your face telling you to hold the fuck up, because guess what...my job performance is more important than answering your dumb ass question about paperclips. Stupid.

Fourth... If I am on my break, dont worry about what I'm doing at my desk. If its not illegal or against company policy, then quit trippin. Mind your business. Nosey.

Fifth... Yes my ipod in plugged into my ear and yes I am listening to music when I am processing and not answering phones. Why? Because I dont give a shit about your kid's science fair project or selling cookies, or Avon, or what funny thing your cat did. Do I sit here talking to you about the stupid little things in MY life? NO...so don't get mad that Im not listening, you SHOULD be mad at yourself for being uninteresting and droll.



With that said, I hope you all have a wonderful evening and will continue to read my rants and blogs and stuff. Keep clicking those ads!! I need the money!


P.S. why are all the gorgeous men (ya know the one's that actually LIKE me) always so GOD DAMNED FAR AWAY?!?!?!?! WTF. Am I God's personal joke? I'm thinking yes, yes I am.

No comments: