October 25, 2010

Viva La Musica

Thanks to my dear friend Drew, I now have new music to share. YAY

Including an artist I had never heard of!!! I LOVE finding new awesome artists!!!

Here's the list for all you lover's of POP MUSIC!!!

(some of these songs have been on previous lists, but some of these are remixes or different versions featuring another artist or whatever.)



Taio Cruz (Feat. Jennifer Lopez) - Dynamite
KE$HA - We R Who We R
Kristine Elezaj - Warpath
- Let You Know
- D.N.A (Dance the Night Away)
- Rockstar

There is one more... DJ Earworm... this guy takes the top 25 songs of the year, and does a mash up of all of them, AND THEY ARE FREAKIN AWESOME!!!! I have 2009, 2008, and 2007.

All this and more are on youtube for your listening enjoyment!!


MUSIC = HAPPINESS

QUIT YOUR JOB. MAKE MUSIC.

No comments: