November 2, 2010

Sad Realization

Its sad sad day when you realize that you are the only person you can depend on. I can't depend on my roommate anymore. There is always some excuse or reason why she couldn't get to the bank to pay me for the utilities, or couldnt deposit the rent check, or why her check bounced... Im done. When I get my financial aid check, I am moving into my own place. Probably some hole in the wall ghetto studio in a dangerous part of town, since thats what I can afford... but whatever. My rental history and my credit with Cox Cable, the Water company, and SDG&E have been compromised and ruined because of my roommates poor judgement and lack of concern for due dates of bills. I am no longer willing to accecpt this. Also, her damn dog, that I used to adore but now am mearly tolerating... has ruined out home. The entire first floor spells like piss. Sancho is a neurotic fuck of a dog. When the new neighbors moved in, with their loud barking dog, Sancho freaked out and now refuses to go to bathroom in the back yard like he used to. So he HOLDS IT. Now he is peeing and shitting in the house. This is unacceptable to me... Im about ready to kill his stupid ass. I just leave him in the back yard when Im home because I dont want to deal with him. I feel terrible because he is a sweet loving dog, but damnit, i didnt want him!! I wanted a little dog, a pug puppy that I would have from puppy-hood that could be trained. SHE HAD TO BRING SANCHO HOME..... I had no say in the matter. Well guess what... If I move and she stays, she is paying me my part of the deposit in full, because I'm not having my part of the deposit deducted because of the damage caused by HER dog. I think however that the deposit was written out by me, so the money should come back to me...so if she moves out when I move out, then I get whatever's left of the deposit anyway. I THEN WILL DEDUCT cuz Im not having it.

I never thought this would happen. She was always so responsible, until this year. I am fed up and over this whole living situation. Done.

1 comment:

vixey said...

show her no mercy. hate me for saying this, but she's real bitch.