October 18, 2010

Ugly Car Report.

WTF are these automaker's thinking??? These cars or freaking atrocious!!! I wish I could make them all go away, they are offensive to my vision and disturb my world!
hahaha

anyway here ya go:

Lincoln MKT


2011 Toyota 4Runner


Nissan Juke (shouldve been named Joke.....mmmmppp....sorry I almost vomited when i found the picture...)


Pontiak Aztek (thankfully no longer in production)


Nissan Cube


Chevy SSR


Toyota Venza (a name as stupid as the designer who made this ugly car.)


Chrysler Sebring


Nissan Murano (Dear Nissan...thats three.... fix this problem.


2009 Acura TL

(this one really pissed me off because the TL prior to this vehicular design abortion, was so sexy and one of my favorite cars on the road:


ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING BUILT BY HUMMER




2009 Merecedes Benz G Class



Subaru B9 Tribeca


Whatever the hell its called...The fucking Porsche SEDAN


Ford Flex



Before I go onto this next fugly design I have to say... I love Honda. I am a die hard Honda Fan... but there is no excuse for this. I like the EXTERIOR of the new Civic.
However the INTERIOR...is fucking retarded and looks oblong and stupid. The "two story" dash/instrument panel is useless wasted space and stupid looking, if youre going to have a digital speedometer, WHY THE FUCK IS THERE AN ANALOG TACHOMETER THATS LIKE 4 TIMES AS BIG BELOW IT???? THATS JUST STUPID....

HONDA CIVIC INTERIOR



EEEEWWWW THE BUICK RENDEZVOUS



The Chrysler Pacifica
Interior I think it far uglier than than the exterior, but they are both disguting. I have also learned that Pacifica's are only bought by smug fools who think they know more than they do. These tacky classless tools think they own SUV's on a budget...no bitch, you own a piece of shit chrysler van with a long hood... its ugly, youre ugly, and you bought a poorly made pile of american crap. Chrysler needs to be gone. The 300 is their ONLY good car.

Pacifica interior


Pacifica Exterior



I'm sorry if these photos were offensive to you, or made you vomit.
My next post will be of the beautiful cars that I LOVE....

1 comment: