October 15, 2010

Thank You

I wanted to post a quick thank you to all of you supportive and wonderful people who have been clicking the ads for me. My balance has jumped from $12.98 to $65.42 in just two weeks. I cannot tell you how much this means to me. Please keep it up! I know its tedious but you are helping a friend. :-)

If I ever become one of those 6 fixure bloggers who make tens of thousands of dollars a month from goodle adsense, trust me, I will be kickin down to you all. Dinners out, gifts, the possibilities are endless. I always make sure the people who help me know that they are appreciated. If that means blow-jobs then so be it. hahahaha I kid I kid.

Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Jill Fletcher said...

I click because I love

fallon judith said...

I want a pony!! No.. wait.. a pack of smokes. No.. a CARTON of smokes.. c'mon six figures.. :D