October 27, 2010

Filthy Brown Mood Ring

okay I am unhappy right now. My body hurts (stupid hidradenitis supperative) and Im freaking out cuz I think I have a bladder infection or kidney stone...cuz there's blood in my urine....great. How about my cancer returns? OH or maybe I would get shot in the fucking head...that would work too. Ya know, when I had medical insurance, I didn't have this many problems... now that I dont, its alllll coming out. Typical.

Im pissed. This sucks. I can't afford a doctor, I cant afford the bills from the ER... im fucked. I hate this shit, i go to a clinic or an ER and its just ruining my credit because I can't pay for any of it. So what do I do? suffer, thats what.

f my life.




ALSO... a message for big people. I am one of you, I get it....but I am self aware... if you stop your fat ass past my desk and you make the floor shake....maybe you should learn to TREAD LIGHTLY!!!!!!!!!! I walk softly...I dont make monitors in the office shake when I walk by them...what the fuck is your fat ass problem... its not cute, its not pleasant, and its irritating everything time you trot your fat ass past my desk!! Im fat, I dont have this effect on people....WTF

No comments: