October 9, 2008

More of Zara's insight:

After thanking her for her amazing bulletin, and praising her mind and words...my friend Zara replied with this...and I found it to be yet another pearl of wisdom. B-T-dubs people....Zara is the reason I HAVE THIS BLOG...she told me about it, and the adsense money making thing, and the blogger.com place where I host my blog...so thank her when you see her.

Zara: "Ultimately, I try to look at the world through my daughter's eyes. I'm going to die before she does, as destiny SHOULD have it at least. I want her to have a world of opportunities, an open mind, a giving heart.

For Liv, a child who knows not to hate people for any underlying circumstances other than how that person treats her, I consider her judgment superior to all others. As adults, I think it would serve everyone better to learn from children rather than think that we've got this job to program them. You guide, as a parent, not direct. Wacky idea of mine.

Basically, Liv looks at you, Chris, Raylene and every other gay man and woman in my life and sees YOU. She loves you because you're Andru. Because you make her laugh and because you enjoy Noms as much as she does.

Now, if I could only implant her reflections into the rest of the world, I'd have an easier time sleeping at night."




I think we all would. I wish people could just live and let live and stay out of other peoples lives.
If you don't like gay marriage, don't marry someone of the same sex! If you don't like gay people, don't associate with any gay people, if you like abortion, don't have one, if you don't like getting being treated like a 2nd class citizen, then stand up for yourself.

I dont understand why this is such a difficult concept for people to grasp.

No comments: