October 24, 2008

Actual Work Conversation #2 (double header)

(sales guy who I've talked to many times, named Mike G.)

Mike G: "Whats up Andru?"

Me: "Not much Mike, just kickin back with my mai tai poolside..."

Mike G: "NICE!! I didnt know you have the office phone calls forwarded...do you have a pool at home?"

Me: "........*blink*.....not very bright are you Mike.... OH I hear you have a myspace page?"

Mike G: "yeah bro, its myspace.com/******* check it out real quick I can hold."

Me: "um, ok....**checking website, reading profile**... ok saw it."

Mike G: "cool, hey can you help me with something?"

Me: "Nope, I can't."

Mike G: "Why not?"

Me: "because according to your myspace page, you are a self described 'vaginatarian' and that sickens me cuz you aren;t even good looking enough to pull off such a joke without it being offensive...or even it being very believable."

Mike G: "....uhh...haha are you serious bro??? hahaha"

Me: "I'm sorry...what was that? I dont speak Pig...you should call back and ask for a translator. See ya."




*click*









This has been an actual work conversation.

1 comment:

Krazee Kate said...

HAHAHA! I can't believe you get away with that shit at work! HAHAHA!