October 31, 2008

All Hallows Eve

Well, this year has been a trip and a half...but I am so happy to report that I have been on a (for the most part) upward swing! Im workin my ass off to make sure it stays that way!
Im talking to a guy...who is...WOW...so cute. I cant even handle how cute he is...OMG.
New car that I love, job Im finally no longer a temp for, new music, new friends that I love, new money ventures, Im starting new hobbies and projects and ideas, this year is amazing. Thank you 2008 for rocking my world. Lets hope 09 is better!!

Here are some funnys to hold you over until I get a chance to REALLY entertain you like I used to. :-)


I know they are comfortable...but Crocs...are ugly...and Kitteh agrees with me:
Photobucket

The force is stroll with this one:
Photobucket


aren't I just the cutest big ol Country Bumpkin you ever did see?
Photobucket

I love Halloween...I get to dress up as the kind of white trash that I spend so much time making fun of!!

P.S. please dont be offended by the shirt, i know some of you might, but anyone who KNOWS ME knows that I mean no harm.


Besides...*giggle* Its funny cuz is blasphemous.


PEACE OUT BITCHES!!! VOTE NO ON 8

No comments: