October 14, 2008

Actual Work Conversation

Me: "Howard it's Andru, I'm adding a call to your route."

Howard: "Okay, what's the situation?"

Me: "She's brainless...I suggested we UNinstall the AC unit because she isn't smart enough to use it."

Howard: "I see... did she go for that idea? *chuckle chuckle*"

Me: "Sadly No, but we need to check out her thermostat cuz she is crazy and cant figure out how to make it stop blinking."

Howard: "How crazy... like Courtney Love Crazy??"

Me: "Oh no not that bad...more like Anna Nicole Smith crazy...ya know...the engine's running but no one is behind the wheel."

Howard: "Got it...lemme write this down.....speak.....slowly.....to......c-u-s-t-o-m-e-r. OK on my way!"







This has been an Actual Work Conversation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am laughing so hard I've got tears in my eyes!!!

Love ya
Vi