October 7, 2008

Dear Bigots,

hello, my name is Andru. I was born and raised in California. I am a homosexual. I am no less a Californian, American, or human than you are.
I personally don't give a fuck about your opinions, beliefs, or desires...I'm sure you feel the same way about me...and that's fine. I want to tell you all...all of you right wing, hate filled, bigoted, hiding-behind-your-religion, self righteous, arrogant, Pro-Prop 8, vote-for-discrimination, closed minded assholes....I am not afraid of you.
I don't know about any other homosexuals out there, but I am not afraid of you. I will not back down to you. I will not turn and run away from you. I WILL; however, fight you with every ounce of strength in my body. I will fight you politically, legally, emotionally, verbally, and physically. I think that every other homo out there should be prepared to do the same. I am not a peace loving hippy who will hold signs and cry...oh no. I will throw blows, kick you in the face, and call you horrible names. I will flip off every car I see with a "Vote yes on 8" sticker...whether they are driving like an asshole or not...youre gettin the finger...and I DARE YOU to pull me over and ask me why...cuz Ill tell you with no fear.

Even if Proposition 8 passes, and another idiot Republican becomes president...you will not win, because WE WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING.

I do not fear you or your kind...but I think it's time you feared me and my kind.

FAGS BASH BACK!!! STEP BACK THE DYKES WILL STRIKE!!!

In closing, to all of you who believe Homosexual are beneath you, I say:

Bring it on Mother Fuckers.




Warmest Regards,
Andru

No comments: