October 3, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Hey bitches!!

SOrry I wasnt able to blog yesterday, VERY BUSY DAY... work was MISERY yesterday, then afterwork I had a little chill time then I had to skidaddle to Ventura to help my BFF Tim sew flags. Yes, Flag Sewing Fags....and some hetero girls. It was actually a fuck ton of fun!! Im gonna buy a sewing machine here soon and start creating shit. Ill probably customize stuff...not actually create stuff from scratch...Im not tryin to be on project runway....unless Keith comes back...*yummy* he was gorgeous and I wanted to lick his shoulder/neck tattoo. mmmmm.

anyway, so I have my insurance payout info for the car accident and Im gonna be JUST FINE!!! Im hoping to get my car this weekend. :-) TRUST, there will be pictures posted of my new car, cuz Im a dork like that.

I HAVE A NEW NOM!!! Courtesy of Honey Hematoma:

Killer Frog...NOM ATTACK!!!

Photobucket

No comments: