October 20, 2008

I'm finally blogging again!

Hey peeps what it is? :-)

First I want to Welcome, and thank SimplySam. She is the newest follower to my little blog and I couldn't be happier to have you here!!!

Okay so this past week has been tempest cyclone. Work got crazy, some friends went nuts, I removed a fake friend from my life, dealt with the backlash from her stupid boyfriend...which actually was aimed at Jamie, but she dealt with it, and finally BATTLE FOR THE COAST.

As most of you know, I am the Announcer / MC for the Ventura County Derby Darlin's. They are a women's flat track roller derby league, and they are freaking amazing women! I have never been into sports in any way, but I have to tell you, Roller Derby is the most intense sport! I LOVE IT. I have never screamed so loud as I did this past weekend. Battle for the Coast was hosted by the Ventura County Derby Darlins (VCDD) and 9 teams from all over the west coast came to rumble. It was amazing. It was very sad that in the first game, one of our girls, Vicious Ticious (Tisha) was badly injured, breaking two bones and needing emergency surgery. She is doing well and is expected to recover. I send big love and well wishings out to Tisha. GET BETTER REAL SOON!!!! Shortly after the game resumed, one of the girls from the other team, Inland Empire Derby Diva's player Body Count was injured with, I believe it was a sprained ankle. So we were all very nervous for the rest of the day but everything went well, our vendors stayed busy, the bands were playing and derby girls were rumbling.
Of course there will always be haters out there, namely the Oxnard Derby Dames....or as we call them, the Oxnard Derby LAMES...two fugly cunts who used to be on our league, who left to start there own Bank Track league ( which I am happy to report is FAILING EPICALLY...as they should) decided to be total cowards and have some child put their recruitment flyers on all the cars in our parking lot...(which is littering and since it was a private event, by placing their ads on our spectators cars, they affiliated themselves with our organization, which is false advertising....we have our lawyer working on it. :-) hahahaha they are going down. Stupid bitches. I really try to be a decent person, I try to live and let live, I believe in Karma....but I really hope those two bitches get their faces bashed in with with sledge hammers!!!

What else...OH some tragic cow in an orange cheerleader outfit with tacky fake eye lashes had the fucking nerve to tell me I was "bad filler" and that Im not a good announcer....bitch you must not know about me, you better ask somebody! Im the only announcer who had spectators approaching them to talk to them. I get compliments from fans at every event, and I have my own little fan base...bitch ain't no one talkin to you!!!! Don't tell me I'm bad filler bitch. I almost socked her in the mouth. So I told my peeps about it, and sure enough the Amazing Zara and a bunch of others were screaming "BAD FILLER" whenever she tried to be funny on the mic. HAHAHAHAHAHA Stupid bitch.

It was a very long day, and I slept like a stone that night let me tell you.
OMG and there were SOOOO MANY HOT GUYS THERE!!! All different kinds!! Im totally in love with Scooter, who won two pairs of Derby short shorts...LOL Also there is this guy I have seen around, latin guy, thick, buff, he was wearing a Black Label Society t shirt...OMG he is sooo gorgeous. And my military daddy...who is actually younger than me but whatever. His name is Jerrod. He is a friend of Harley's and he is GORGEOUS. He bought a date with me at the Burlesque show, even though he is as straight as it gets, but that's just because Im a fuck ton of fun!!

He was there with his very cool roommate Pat (also a complete and total hottie) so that was cool.

All in all I have to say it was an eventful and wild day!



You can check out the game coverage on kadytv.com it was internet televised!! how cool is that.

Well peeps, thats all Ive got for now, Im gonna go find some noms to post, maybe search for some classy ladies....we will see.

PEACE OUT


VOTE NO ON 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 = H8

1 comment:

Manic Pixie Dream Slut said...

I love your fucking filler, bitch. ;) We've got you covered. "No one talks shit about our Andy" as the Livster would yell.