October 8, 2008

I roll MAD DEEP YO...don't hate.

I got my new car!!! Well its new to me...LOL its a beautiful black 2004 Honda Accord Coupe. Its GORGEOUS, fast, and a HONDA...so it will never die. yay. It drives like a sports car, it feels like a solid smooth luxury car, and it sips gas like hybrid I LOVE IT.

Its so me. I love it. My MySpace quote was very appropriate for my car accident...and it was put on my page way before the accident...its says "This is probably a blessing in disguise...a fucking GOOD disguise." Damn that was a good quote. LOL Maybe my bad horrible skin is the fucking good disguise that means Im meant to marry a hot dermatologist!!! I can dream cant I?

Anyway here is the picture I took last night right before I went home. I haven't settled on a name just yet, Im trying a few out. We will see.....

Photobucket

Isn't she GORGEOUS?!?!?!?!?


Love to you all. PEACE

1 comment:

Krazee Kate said...

She's beautiful! Wanna trade? :)