January 7, 2009

2009, so far...

Well, here it is, one week into 2009. I hope so far all is well with all of you.

I have had a busy 2009 so far, but all in all it has been good. I have already had my first roadtrip for the year. And it was special. I really enjoyed it.

I don't know what is going on right now, but Im feeling weird lately, its like a combination of excitement, loneliness, fear, determination, and disappointment. I can;t even tell you why. Im sure if I sat down and thought about it I could figure it out, but I just dont know right this very second, what the deal is with me.
I was told that I have a chemical imbalance when I was a teen but never took the medication route, I just pushed through life and hoped for better days. So far so good. I think this might just be the issue. Maybe my chems are all outta wake again and I need to find something to busy myself until it passes. Im gonna focus on advertising my pet sitting business. I have one possible new client I need to contact today, for a job at the end of the month, so yay for that.

If you know anyone who needs pet sitting, house care, plant watering, personal assistance of any kind while they are away...please feel free to drop my name, and my email: DedicatedPetCare@gmail.com

I will be advertising on craigslist like a fiend as well. I am also hoping to start getting my tshirt line off the ground as well. All of this on top of trying to get financial aid and grants and loans to go to school this year. I think I've decided on San Diego. I have friends there, and the school is there...so we will see. All of this depends entirely on money. Which is really a bitch because I need money to move down there, get a place, get school supplies, and pay my bills and help me live while Im in school, on top of finding a job that will work around my school schedule. If all these ducks aren't in a row, then I dont get to go to school. Which is enough to make me cry.
I am not going to do the community college route. I already went through high school, general ed in college is ridiculous and unnecessary. Its just a way to get more money out of the students. That's why Im going to an accredited Trade school, learn my trade of choice, and nothing else, get my degree, and start my career. 1-2-3. BUT...Im not able to commute 100 plus miles a day, AROUND work, for school, and have no sleep and no money. Hells no. I need grants, financial aid, and massive amounts of student loans. I am not afraid of debt.

I have amazing friends who have helped to point me in the right direction as far as where to go for FAFSA, and student loans. I will be calling you particular friends when the time comes to help me figure it all out! be aware.

I really hope I can work it out. I will be terribly lonely all by myself in a little studio apartment in San Diego, but it will be worth it. I will be in contact constantly with all of my friends, and my harem (that would be you, Derby Girls...you're my harem.haha) But hopefully, while in S.D. I will be able to see Wesley, who is al OLD family friend, who is a few years older than I am, but his mom and my mom were BFF's and I used to bug him and follow him around as a kid hahaha. My friend and ex boss Kerry lives there, so I will be able to hang with her, Mike lives in SD so I'm sure I will be able to hang with him from time to time...(he is a busy monkey)... I think that about covers it...OH well my friend Tyler is there too. We "dated" for a few months like..5 years ago, and since haven't been in touch much, but when we do talk, its always pleasant and fun...he is the only "ex" I consider myself still friends with.

So I have like 4 people in S.D. that I know, so I guess I wont be a total loner. Maybe I'll get a pug. Pugs are cuddly and lovable and my Pug will keep me company. I will name him/her Scrunchy Face the Second, in Honor of the dearly departed Scrunchy Face.

AGAIN...LET ME SPECIFY for all of you who are thinking that I don;t love you and am abandoning you...

All of this talk of moving, is entirely dependent on MY GETTING FINANCIAL AID, GRANTS, AND/OR STUDENT LOANS. And as for VCDD...ok bitches, YES I would need to move for school, BUT That doesn't mean I can't still come up once a month or so for a game to announce for you! I will go to an S.D. game, but I'll be damned if I abandon my team. I'm VCDD for LIFE YO!!!! I just wont be able to go to practices twice a week and the occasion gathering or burlesque show... but Ill do what I can. AND school is only for about one year... then Im free to re-enter the working world, where ever I decide I want to live. So its not like Im vanishing forever.


Anyway, Im off to my lunch. I have a business call to make, gotta run to the bank, and then go pick up my salad. Yes, even my lunch breaks are hectic. I need another vacation.

LOVE YOU ALL
Peace out

Andru

OH...if anyone else who reads this knows anything about getting grants, and student loans, please email me asap!!! Guacamolejim@gmail.com

<------ CLICK THE GOOGLE ADS!!!!!! I NEED THE $$$$$$ xoxoxo

1 comment:

Krazee Kate said...

Waaaahhh! :( You can't leave us!