January 8, 2009

Viva La Musica

This is what Im listening to:

Cloud Cult - Lucky Today
Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care
Ashlee Simpson - Little Miss Obsessive (yes ashlee simpson, get over it)
John Legend - We Just Don't Care
Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares
Brandy - Sittin on Top of the World
SWV - You're the One for Me
Bette Midler - The Rose
Eric Benet - Georgy Porgy
Three Days Grace - Never Too Late
Dashboard Confessional - This Old Wound
Common - Universal Mind Control (Feat. Pharrell)
Cartel - Burn This City
Craig David - Hot Stuff (Let's Dance)
The Academy Is - About a Girl
T.L.C. - Switch


Give them a listen. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have both the FOB and Ashlee Simpson discs in my car. I adore Ashlee's neglected recent album and I am stupidly in love with FOB. Make sure you get all the songs from the new disc, as they all rock.

~ Z (I can't find my stupid login info since I'm on Fisty's computer right now.)

Krazee Kate said...

LOVE me some SWV! How about "I'm so Into You"?