January 22, 2009

Andrucious Say: he who read blog, rock my socks.

Okay so the title makes no sense...but whatever.


HI BITCHES!!! Okay so Im super excited and happy that I have a new follower to my blog...and its my girl Raylene!! HI TRASH!!! WELCOME!!!

Class....say hello to Raylene.


Well I am happy to report that life is picking up again. I'm working, pet sitting, keeping busy, finding new fun things to occupy my spare time. I'm hopelessly hooked on the Sims. I KNOW I KNOW, its dorky, and I'm like 8 years behind. Sims has been around forever, and I have Sims 2 but my P.O.S. computer cant handle it. It takes too much juice to run that game and my puter just freezes. I need a new one. If anyone knows where to get a decent computer, good for music, movies, and gaming, please let me know. Im trying to have $400 saved so I can get it, but we will see how that goes. Life often gets in the way of goals. If nothing else, Ill have to wait for my student loans to get a new puter, but if that's the case, I'm going with a laptop with the little built in webcam, and all the bells and whistles and stuff. I figure if I'm gonna go into debt, might as well be for what I want. haha. OMG what if I could video blog!!! how exciting would that be.
So that is my newest goal to reach, new computer.

I still would like to find more resources for student loans and stuff, so anyone out there know of anything, let me know, I will leave no stone left unturned in the pursuit of money for college and survival while I attend college.

Maybe this would've been easier had I gone to college, oh I don't know, right after high school! I shouldn't have waited until I was 28. Well technically I was 25 when I first went back to school. Then stopped again. Cuz I took on way too much and could no longer afford to go to school, cuz I had to pay for it out of pocket, except for my units...govt paid those, but I had to pay for supplies, BOOKS, gas to and from, parking passes, and all that mess...and OMG it was more than I could handle. I was making $10 an hour AND going to school??? oh I don't think so. Yeah I had to drop out again, because I had changed jobs, that wouldn't work with my school schedule, and it was forever far from school, i couldn't make it to class on time, and I couldn't afford the commute. I was bummed, but oh well. Its life, this time around I am not taking one single step onto a campus until I have student loans and plenty of money to pay for it. Otherwise, Ill be destined to be a dispatcher for rest of my life. which is sad.

OH!! Im thinking about writing a book!! just to see if I can. but how cool would that be if I managed to write a book that got published!!! J.K. Rowling and I would have high tea in London discussing the meaning behind Dumbledor's sexuality and how it was played out in the movies.

No Autographs please.

No comments: