January 27, 2009

Viva La Musica

Spreading musical awareness, it's what I do.

Here is a list of songs that I love and currently am listening to and singing along with...badly I might add.


Brandy - Long Distance
Missy Higgins - Where I Stood
Sheryl Crow - Redemption Day
P.Diddy feat. Christina Aguilera - Tell Me ***note, I am not a fan of Sean Combs. The arrogance of him irritates me, i respect his success and commend him for his years of hard work....but omg get over yourself.***
Shawn Colvin - If I Were Brave
Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia
Carrie Underwood - So Small
Jamie O'Neill - Arizona
Sheryl Crow - The Book
Jeanie Ortega - What I Need
The Bangles - Eternal Flame
Rob Thomas - Now Comes The Night
Ani DiFranco - As Is
Maria Mena - Fragile



I know that not all of you will like the same things that I do, but I hope you will at least give them a try. Check Myspace for these songs, or give them a quick download and listen to them, if you don't like it, delete it. No Harm, No Foul.

I believe that music is mankind's greatest achievement, and should be shared often.

No comments: