January 26, 2009

Joe and His Roommates

Apparently, my newest friend Joe, whom i have given many nick names but predominantly call him:
****, Pudding Cup, Turd Burglar, Isa-Joe, *********, and "the In-Law"...Joe, and his roommates, spent an entire afternoon reading my blog. This complicates me emotionally... OK HERE'S THE THING;
I am so excited and happy that you enjoyed my blog SO much that you got your roommates in on it, and read the ENTIRE thing. According to my source (which is no secret, my bff Tim is Joe's Love Muffin of Boyfriendly DOOM) they spent an entire afternoon, reading every blog on this page. Which is like..150 or so. I realize some of them are small but OMG. That's dedication.

SIDE NOTE: Flattery...works on me.

So here is where the confusion comes in... Why? I mean I wrote it all sure, but I didn't think it was THAT good. Wow *shock* Ok. Now, Joe, Why didn't you comment on any of them????? If you liked it that much you would think maybe you might...say something about it? Would it kill you and your peeps to leave a comment once in a while. Rude. ahahahaha Also, he never told me he read my blog. Weird. Cool....just odd. But Im happy he does and Im happy he likes it, and Im happy his friends liked it. I hope they keep reading. AND I HOPE YOU ARE CLICKING ON THOSE GOOGLE ADS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE BLOG PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get paid for those damn clicks and the more clicks, the more money. Joe, you of all people, know how nice it would be to have an extra hundred bucks lying around, in case you wanna go visit your boyfriend, or grocery shop, or invest in dry-erase markers for your mirror/studying technique. Yeah. I put your secret out to the world.



SO yeah, confusion, flattery, Shock, Accomplishment....Im all a jumble with emotion. *sigh* the vapors. HAHAHA

I will blog again today, a little bit later. Right this second I am out of funny or interesting things to say.

PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL fine i shall comment!
though you had to make an accouunt to comment so i lacked the motovation. and ya we read alot of them and peopel think your funking funny witch am sure you already know is true lol thanks fairy god faggot!