January 22, 2009

Muffin Top: Good and Bad

Okay folks, I am sick to death of seeing this. Please accept your body and embrace your curves, and stop trying to fool anyone. Just because they FIT doesn't mean you should wear them.
This goes for you men too...See, I have a muffin top, because of how my body is shaped, however, I keep my shit covered. You little emo boys, and "scene" boys, who lets your MT's hang out and wobble around while the rest of you that hast spilled over like dough, is crammed into skinny jeans...here is the thing about skinny jeans...YOU NEED TO BE SKINNY TO WEAR THEM PROPERLY AND NOT LOOK LIKE A RETARD.

So in case there is any further confusion...I have decided to use visual aids.

GOOD and BAD



GOOD MUFFIN TOP:
Kitteh
Photobucket

BAD MUFFIN TOP:
Photobucket

GOOD MUFFIN TOP:
puppy in diaper
Photobucket

BAD MUFFIN TOP:
Photobucket

Good Muffin Top:
Photobucket

BAD MUFFIN TOP:
Photobucket



Now that you see what you can look like from behind, maybe you will be a little more conscious about what you wear.

No comments: