January 26, 2009

Douche-Baggery... the "WTF?" Douche

WTF??? as in what the fuck went through his mind when this appeared in the mirror?

Photobucket

Okay...now, because I believe in karma, I am going to start by saying, get a good look at his face. Once you get past the hair, the...overall appearance, he has a nice, handsome face. He is good looking....

Now let's begin:

What the hell possessed him to this? First of all, unless TRON was filmed on your head, there is no excuse for this look. Secondly, mohawks are meant to go UP, not 4 feet down over your face to your orange tanned pecs...see when that happens... its called having "bangs" you freak.
OH!! okay so check out miss thing. You know her name is something like Amber, Gretchen, or Misty...and she looks like she is thinking "omg I know you're like, SOOO jealous right now because this hot gay is all mine" when in reality I am thinking "You look like a tacky, over processed Jersey Whore. First of all, if you are going to rocks 3 or 4 different hair colors, you might want them to blend. You look like a freak. I have a friend who has a similar style, except my friend's is done RIGHT. The blond isn't crazy obvious, the red blends into the black, and there are no stupid tiger strips on her head. Hey Misty, you look like a fucktard slut, and your boyfriend looks like a Reject from a Panic at the Disco concert. Looks like he left his guy-liner at home.

I dont know which is worse, him, or her. Can you Imagine if they reproduced? First of all, they shouldn't be allowed to. HOWEVER, if they did, I think it would look like a goth ronald mc donald, same makeup, just darker shades, with the bad red hair. LOL

Oh well, unfortunately, these people are convinced that they look good, so those of us who know better, are stuck having to look at them. I figure since I am forced to see them, Im gonna comment on their existence. hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...unless TRON was filmed on your head..." omg that just made my day! LMAO!! This is why I love you <3