January 16, 2009

TGI.....WTF???

so here is my Friday (so far, it's only 11:45am) in a nut shell:


Get up an hour early (6am), to feed dogs and give myself plenty of time to drive from East Ventura to Agoura Hills to work.

Then....

Traffic
Photobucket

My boss says "oh here is a project of dire importance that I need you to finish because it is SIX MONTHS overdue...hustle hustle hustle!!" to which I replied... "hustle my ass, why do I have to pick up someone elses lazy mess?" and he, very wisely said "Well whenever we need something done in a crunch and need it done correctly, we come to you, cuz youre good at it." Damn Him, he knows me. Flattery will get you everywhere.
Photobucket
Dont let the minimal page full of fun neon colors fool you, thats one of about 75 pages that need to be cross referenced, and some even require that phone calls be made! FUN! and I color coded the lists with highlighters...so dont think someone is thoughtful, it was me.

All this equals a sleepy, irritated bear who wants nothing more than to SWIM in a dark chocolate mocha. I need caffeine something FIERCE. Or I would be happy going BACK TO BED. but the day is about half over, so I should make it...I shall persevere.



RECAP:

TRAFFIC
Photobucket

+

COLORFUL PROJECT OF DOOM
Photobucket

=

IRRITATED, SQUINTY EYED BEAR.
Photobucket

No comments: