January 9, 2009

In case you were wondering...

I fuckin hate my nose and ears and here's why:

They are growing oddly long hair. Yesterday, while driving to work, I had an itch on my ear lobe, upon rubbing my ear, I felt a stranger tickle. Low and Behold, a hair. A SINGLE..hair growing from inside my ear. A hair that was so long, I could SEE IT IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR as I grasped it with my thumb and fore-finger...and then pulled that mother fucker right out of his cozy little ear-follicle. It was like a plant...a single little vine growing up from the shadows, stretching towards the sunlight.

and TODAY...today I thought I felt a sneeze... but no, it was an oddly long and oddly strong NOSE HAIR!!! WTF IS GOING ON!?!?!?!? When did my body start growing hair in these places?? whats next?? hair on my tongue???

Im not well for it. So I have been spending small groupings of time throughout my morning, plucking nose hair at my desk. I realize that this visual is gross, but A) my nose is clean, and B)... ITS INCREDIBLY PAINFUL SO I, THEREFOR deserve respect for not pussing out and accepting the disgusting new growth of hair...I have been hard core and plucking these coarse, strong little hairs one by one. Yeah...that's right. How many of YOU pluck your nose hair?? yeah... I'll bet not many. So quit your gasping and making faces about plucking nose hair, at least I'm tough enough, and considerate enough of others, to remove the hair.

That is my current issue with life... ear and nose hair.

okay check ya later peeps!!

1 comment:

CraigsFist said...

Hubby I pluck me nose hedges all of the time. If I can't handle a little pain and watery eyes, how is the Fist going to expect to be taken seriously whilst sporting the Zebra stripes right?