December 19, 2008

Viva La Musica

This is the music currently flowing from my car speakers, and I highly recommend that you give it a whirl. They are very good.



Jonatha Brook - Because I Told You So
Sinead O'Connor - Angel
Kelly Clarkson - Irvine
Britney Spears - Out From Under
Britney Spears - Unusual You
Britney Spears - Lace & Leather
(yes Britney is on here three times...get over it I like Britney)
Beyonce - Halo
Pizzicato Five - Baby Love Child
Annie Lennox - Little Bird
BMU - You Will Know
Smooth - Anything I Like


AND THIS...is my Christmas music list!!!!

Ashlee & Jessica Simpson - Little Drummer Boy (pah rump ump umm pummmmm)
Aly & AJ - We Three Kings
Kelly Clarkson - Oh Holy Night
Destinys Child - Carol of the Bells
Enya - What Child is This
The Chipmunks - The Christmas Song (me I waaaaant a hooooolahooooooop)
Eric Cartman - Oh Holy Night
Southpark - Dradel Dradel Dradel


ENJOY!!!!!!!! HAPPY / MERRY / JOYOUS CHRISTMAHANNUKWANZIKAH!!!!

No comments: