December 17, 2008

O.....M.....G

work has been hell, and therefor I have not been able to blog. I am sorry I have neglected you all for like 7 days. Things in my life are pretty crazy, christmas shopping, derby party, hellish week at work, and just...ahhh. I felt like I wanted to pull out my hair, so I buzzed my head instead. HA

I have decided that I want to try to write something. I spend enough time and energy blogging, I might as well write a book. Or a story, or something....I dunno...but i have this urge to write. So Im gonna start. I dont know what Im gonna write about exactly but Ill figure something out Im sure.

Maybe a series of short stories?? I dunno.

Thank you all for sticking with me. And Thank You Awesome Zara for talking up my little blogspot.

LOVE YOU ALL, ILL BE BACK WITH THE LOLCATS CLASSY LADIES DOUCHEBAGGERY AND EVERYTHING ELSE REAL SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: