December 1, 2008

So Very Random,,,,

I get to work this morning and go online to check my email.
I have an email from my co worker who took today off, and it was so brilliantly random I had to share it with you.


From: Co-Worker Hillary

SUBJECT: This thought occurred to me

And it is plaguing me. I wonder if either Ben or Fred Savage refer to themselves as a "savage" when it comes to funtime in the bedroom.

A - Ben Savage reminds me of my sister's boyfriend.
B - Fred Savage has grown into his ugly, a la Leonardo DiCaprio, but far worse.

While swallowing a baby puke at the thought of those two guys fornicating, I felt it only fair to share that thought with you



Reply from Andru:

thats fucking rad.

I think Ben Savage looked like a cute lil beaver as a kid...
and the last time I saw Fred Savage...I think he was really handsome. Maybe I need glasses.

No comments: