December 9, 2008

Today Kinda Blows

So I realized that I made a critical error in my December monthly budget, a $120 error. So I have spent most of my day trying to rework it so i can survive this month...and calling myself a fucking retard. I think I have it worked out, Im feeling a little bit better....then I get a text saying "hey, you cant take the 101 freeway home, its shut down in newbury park because the Conejo Grade is on fire." Fuck me.
So Im taking my co worker home, then Im going to have to somehow navigate my way from Westlake Village...to Camarillo...without the freeway....normally not a problem, except that every other retard driver in the tri county area is going to be doing the same thing. I may just back track to Agoura and take Kanan down to the PCH and come in via the coast. Its a LONG way around but its doable. I think this is one of those curl-up-in-bed-and-read nights. Otherwise Im likely to be a complete and utter bitch to everyone I come in contact with...except Mike. If he texts me it will undoubtedly make me feel better, he usually does.

It's days like this that drive me to want to drink. I think Im gonna be a snooty fag tonight and polish off a bottle of wine. Ooo la la

No comments: