December 18, 2008

Classy Ladies

Hi, Im Starr...with two R's Starr Ostroff

Photobucket

Im 20, and the total package. Im told I have beautiful eyes, and Angelina Jolie lips, in fact some people say I resemble her. I have dated alot of guys, and broke all their hearts because I got bored with them and moved on. I mean, its hard to be this sexy and this trendy and to be..basically a celebrity without the career. I was supposed to be on MTV's My Super Sweet 16 but they said they couldn't finish taping me...something about lenses constantly breaking...I dunno. Either way Im looking to date people who are basically as hot as I am, so if your a hot musician or Male Model, or PLay Girl Model, then only you should apply. Im daddies little princess and he pays for my apartment and car and all my bills, so you should be able to do so also, otherwise you will be kicked to the curb. I love my daddy, I look just like him. So were both hot...so no bi guys. I dont wanna have to fight my hot dad for my man.
Holler at me if you can handle me.

*smootches*

No comments: