December 29, 2008

Change Happens...regardless of will or desire.

Hello Hello Hello readers.

Much has happened. First and foremost I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season full of love, laughter, and all the good stuff. For those of you who had a holiday full of stress, alcohol, and family drama....welcome to real life. ha.

My holiday was pleasant enough. I did get an awesome gift that I love. My mommy got me an iPod Touch. Its basically an iPhone, with no camera or phone....but it has email, music, video, speaker sound, internet, gps, maps, weather, stocks...all the fun stuff... Im so happy with it. yay.

I also go some wonderful gift cards, pj's, books, and music. OH and Kendall got me tea tree oil hair products. awesome.

I have noticed however, that as I get older, I tend to be more easily amused by trivial material things...and I think it is because I spent most of my 20's convincing myself that all I needed what what it took to survive. Now that I have and a few extras here and there...I want more. It makes me happy. I refuse to become so shallow as to say I want it all...Im not my ex after all...I have no desire to be the number one stunner, or to walk around carrying my ipod, my cell phone, my designer wallet, my over priced ugly sunglasses and my "socal" or other such tacky poser gear...with that look of utter digust while I walk into the bar where I think Im SO much better th an everyone. That is not me.

HOWEVER, I like having some nice material things. Like my iPod. I think the difference between having material things, and being materialistic...if your level of appreciation for the material thing. I have so much use for, and appreciation for my cell phone, my iPod, my car, my computer, my books, my wallet, my (broken and superglued) sunglasses...that I think no matter how much I may accumulate, I will never be materialistic because I will appreciate all that I have, and who gave it to me. My beautiful, funny, talented, and fabulous friend Jessy..a.k.a. Titty Kitty, gave me a beautiful O'Neill wallet for christmas that I love and couldnt have asked for anything better because my shitty old louis vuitton knock off that a former friend gave to me years ago..was cracked and falling apart. This is what I mean, had I not gotten it, I wouldnt either gotten a new one for myself or kept the shitty knockoff that was falling apart. But this gift was not only thoughtful, it was PERFECT... and I appreciate it.

So this morning I had an eye opening moment...I think that I have become bitter toweards people I dont know, for pointless reasons.

Example... Im on the freeway, and I as Im driving to work, I pass a Toyota Camry with a license plate that says "IM SUSYN" and the only thing I can say is "Bitch no one ones gives a fuck who you are."

uhh, wow, the bitterness. Why would that bother me? I was over it by the time I passed her, but still. Weird. OH and there was a car with a sticker that said "I Love my Life" and I wanted to run him off the road. That might be petty jealousy but still. LOL
I like my life too...I am happy, Im talking to a smart, funny, interesting, and VERY sexy guy, I have a decent paying job...well...yeah its ok... so sexy guy, decent job, getting into school next year, amazing friends, amazing family, sexy car, nice apartment, comfy bed, cool clothes, great sense of humor...my belongings are intact, my health is improving... life IS good. But for whatever reason, this guy advertising and proclaiming it on his bumper...was smug and irritating to me. Weird.

OK so I need to go to my lunch break now... so PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!
the second half of 2008 ROCKED MY FUCKIN SOCKS AND 2009 WILL ONLY GET BETTER!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hugs & Squishes

Andru

No comments: