November 7, 2010

Peace of Mind?

All seems to be well in my world at them moment...aside from the usual Hidradenitis Suppurativa drama... But this sense of calm is a nice change from the usual trainwreck I live in. Another week has ended and a new one shall begin. The sad thing is, as much as I am enjoying this "all's well" feeling, I am terrified of it as well, because every time I feel like Im on even ground, the bottom drops out, and shit hits the fan again.

I am doing my best to think positively, and makes plans for a better future. Its tough but I am gonna do it, even if it ends up being shit, I am gonna find a way to make the best of it and kick some ass in the process!!

I have also begun brainstorming for my second book. I have already begun writing it, about a year ago LOL but I hit a road block and havent looked back since. I am slowly feeling the drive to write again, thanks to forcing myself to get back into this blog. I have some ideas for a fiction novel as well... a slightly more reality-based version of a romance novel....and a novel about how my life SHOULD have gone. LOL

We will see. I have many many things I would like to do and accomplish, so wish me luck and send your love!

On a more personal note:
Jill, Fallon, Sergi: I love you <3

Fallon: I am so excited about your growing eggs!
Jill: We are SERIOUSLY overdue for a roadtrip. I say we pack up one of the cars, grab some slurpees and beef jerky, and the three of us (cuz Justin is totally welcome) hit the road.
Sergi: Plans are constantly fluctuating, but I am doing my best to make a trip to come visit.

Vixey: Thank you for still reading and clicking the ads and commenting! Hope all is well in Sri Lanka! EAT SOMETHING, YOURE TOO DAMN SKINNY!!! hahahahahahaha

No comments: