November 3, 2010

OMG youre gonna die...

laughing....when you watch my friend Jason and I playing "Just Dance" on Wii. My friend Jason, Arty and Drew and I decided to spend a weekend at Arty's family's beach house in Pacific Beach, CA and when we started drinking, they thought it would be a fun idea to play this dancing game. Well I heard Tina Turner and was IN. They thought it would be HYSTERICAL if I wore a wig so it would be all Tina-licious. As you will see in the video, my fat ass got too damn hot wearing that wig and it came flyin off.

Anyway...ENJOY! (god I hope this goes viral... maybe I will get a chance to go on Tosh.0 and meet that yummy dork Daniel Tosh!)

****Apparently the link won't work.... COPY AND PASTE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7FuqinYdaY&feature=share

1 comment:

vixey said...

i loved it. hahaha its nice to see u animated and cute.