March 19, 2009

Oy Vay

Ugh what a week this has been. Drama Drama Drama.
The audacity of some people...its ridiculous. I mean , I always knew there was something off...but DAMN. The manipulation, the lies, the hissy fit and scene that was made was out of control. Now the fraud and the underhanded selfishness, willing to ruin someone else's life, to get what you want...something trivial even! You disgust me.

I am shocked, and yet, so overwhelmingly angry at the actions of some people, that I am just done with it. I don't like them, and don't want to know them anymore. Thankfully, I don't have to. HA!!!



I have decided that I have nothing to be ashamed of. I shower daily, I wear cool clothes, I drive a pretty hot car, I pay my own bills, and I am a good person, with a nice smile, and killer blue eyes. Im also funny as shit, and do NOT live a boring life...so what if Im not perfect...who cares we all have our demons... so fuck it...why hide.
For those of you who don't know...I am not a high school graduate. I went to High School for 4 years, but my fatal mistake..was getting a car, and a boyfriend, 4 months before graduation...I ditched alot, in my car, to go hang out with my 21 yr old boyfriend...then I turned 18 and they couldnt hold me as tightly, so I would just leave school to go see my boyfriend... DUMB...cuz I fell back on my work, and instead of graduating, I fell a few credits short... SO I never went back, shortly afterward, I had to fend for myself so I never really went back to finish. Frankly I never really had to worry about it until I got the wild hair up my ass to go to college. SO I put that off even further...but will no longer be doing that, as any of you who have read previous blogs should already know. Moving to go to School, and start over fresh, and be "the new guy." Well, all this has led me to the following BIG BIG NEWS.... on April 1st....IM TAKING THE G.E.D. !!!!! and I am so nervous about it that I don't know if I'm gonna shit, vomit, or have a nose bleed. I know I need to brush up on history, but MATH IS MY CRIPPLING WEAKNESS. Real life math is no problem, ya know, figuring out budgets, money, things like that, no problem, but when its n = some fraction x some other fraction that consists of two more letters and a number ...ya know....that shit...I know nothing about it. My friends Amanda and Jamie are apparently VERY good with Math...so I have help. I bought a book to help prep for the test too...I think I got the wrong book though. I got the study prep book for California High School Proficiency Exam...which I think is different from the GED. I dunno, but I figure math is universal so I can still use it.

So wish me luck!!!! Cuz If I pass, then I'm enrolling at DeVry and starting with DeVry April 27th. Im excited. I need to get student loans and stuff too..anyone who wants to help me with that who knows more about it than I do I would LOVE to hear from you. I have a few friends I can talk to that I know for sure will have info: Holly, Lisa, Katie, Jill...I have peeps, but damnit Im more than happy to have more...SO please let me know if you know anything maybe that I dont know about financial aid and student loans...specifically how to get MORE money. Sounds greedy but its part of a plan Im trying to put together.

Lets see what else is up.... I still like Mike. :-) alot. Umm...friendships are still changing and fading, while others grow stronger...

OH this weekend Im going to See Missy Higgins and Justin Nozuka live at the Orphium Theater in LA. EXCITED!!!!!!!

I think that about covers it...OH I need money. But thats nothing new. OK see ya bitches.

1 comment:

Krazee Kate said...

I would be happy to help you study! I used to tutor and was going to school to be a teacher.