March 4, 2009

.....no point, just blah blah blah-ing

hey hey peeps, what it is?

I have no subject for this blog, its just random. I am killing time while bored at work.
So...umm, yeah. I had a ham sandwich today...surprisingly very good considering I bought it on a whim at a nearby gas station. Weird. So I have been feeling strange lately. I find that I am not longer putting up with shit from anyone, anywhere, at anytime. If I dont like it, I walk away. I can't tell you how liberating that is. I am considerate of only those who are considerate of me.

I am also tired alot of the time. I think I need more sleep...or better sleep, I dunno.

what else...OH I have been very lax on my blogging. This is a direct result of my being so god damned tired all the time. I am also in a dry spell apparently. I have not been very witty or creative, or even motivated to find new douchebags, classy ladies, lolcats, or other such random topics to poke fun at, talk about, or just share. I havent even really heard enough new music to share.

I hope you all can understand that right now, with this economy, subject matter is hard to find. LOL

I have not abandoned my blog, or the efforts towards making money, Im just...fucking exhausted all the time! hahaha. I promise when I get a chance to rest, and I get some subject matter, you will be the first to know.

Lately I have been going gung-ho on my schooling. I need to finish a few classes, then Im enrolling in a University, and moving. I will love and miss my friends and family dearly, but I am fucking miserable in Camarillo, and can't get out fast enough. I need a change. My dear friend Jill told me "baby you are a big fish in a little pond, you need a new pond!" and after the initial shock of "was that a fat joke?" I realized, that I am not some super diva big playa who needs a big city, I just need a new city. New opportunities, new people, new places, new dating pool.... or in my case...ANY dating pool since the pool in Ventura County is about as deep as a puddle... I need all of these things and more. I need the education, I need to make real money and have a safe and secure career. I have out grown Ventura County, I have been everywhere, done everything there is to do, and met all the people I care to meet in Vta Cty. Im done. Im tapping out, and moving on.

SO thats the plan...hopefully, if I can get my ducks in a row, then by June or July...SAN DIEGO HERE I COME....and if it doesnt work out there, so be it, I can always come back, or go somewhere else!!! SAN FRANCISCO HERE I COME if S.D. doesnt work out hahaha.

I have options, and I can do anything I want to do, long as I put in the effort. Nothing will stop me.

and now I have to pee, so I bid you farewell for now. Ill probably be blogging in an hour or two...since it is THAT slow at work and I am THAT bored.

peace in the middle east, middle west, middle north, but not the middle south...fuck them.

haha


xoxoxoxo
Androoooooooooooo

No comments: