March 24, 2009

I'll Try

I am not a child now.
I can take care of myself.
I mustn't let them down now.
I mustn't let them see me cry.
I'm fine... I'm fine.

I'm to tired to listen.
I'm to old to believe.
All these childish stories.
There is no such thing as faith & trust & pixie dust.

I try but its so hard to believe.
I try but I can't see what you see.


My whole world is changing,
I don't know where to turn.
I can't leave you waiting,
But I can't stay and watch this city burn.


I try and try to understand the distance in between,
The love I feel, the things I fear, and every single dream...

I can finally see it,
but do I have to believe all those precious stories?
All the world is made of faith and trust and pixie dust?

So I'll try cause I finally believe.
I'll try cause I might see what you see.
I'll try...




j.b.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dunno abt pixie dust... but im pretty damn sure faith and trust exists :-)
btw, i love it :-)

-vix-