April 21, 2009

Why I Hate Wealthy People:

Okay, so I have this job right, and most of my clients are wealthy people. Cool they keep the business running, whatever. I fucking hate these people. They are so fucking rude, demanding, and ridiculously unreasonable....because they have money. Its disgusting.

Here is what happened today...20 minutes after I clocked in...and why my day has been ruined and why my mood is shit.

Deborah Bennett-Carr (customer... who will be "DBC" or as I call her...DoucheBagCunt)

Me: "blah blah blah **generic phone greeting**"

DBC: "umm yeah so my AC wont work, so you need to be here in 20 minutes to fix it"

Me: "....ok well Im sorry but with the recent heat wave we are slammed and our schedule is very very full but I will see what I have available and if I can get someone there today..."

DBC: "..uhh NO you will be here is 20 minutes, Im not waiting all day."

Me: *eye brow raises* "Ma'am...we cannot do that, however, as I said, I will do everything I can to get someone out to you."

DBC: "I swear if you dont send someone here immediately.."

Me: *done* "YOU'LL WHAT?!?!!? ......*silence*.... yeah I didnt think so..please hold."

This is where I mutter something about her being a stupid cunt who should get hit by a bus....I took a few deep breathes, and went back to finding a spot on my dispatch schedule where I can send someone out to the fucktard-cunts house.

Me: *takes off hold* "Ma'am, i was able to move a few calls around to make room for your call (lies...i didnt do shit for her) and I can offer your 24 hour service, I can have a technician at your home tomorrow morning around 9am"

DBC: ".....uh thats not acceptable...I want someone now."

Me: "That's just not possible. Tomorrow around 9am is what we can do for you."

DBC: " but.....*sigh* (in the most desperate 'my baby is in that burning house' kind of voice) I HAVE DOGS!!!

Me: "....and?"

DBC: "..well...ITS HOT"

Me: "....ok?"

DBC: "well what if they die how are you gonna feel?"

Me: "...I would be sorry for your loss and ask you if you would like me to reschedule for a better time to fix the AC."

DBC: "Heartless."

Me: "No Ma'am, Honest. Don't ask the question if you don't want the honest answer. But I refuse to waste any more time playing these games with you, am I booking this call for tomorrow morning for you or not?"

DBC: "Fine, but what am I supposed to do about my dogs?"

Me: "......HOSE THEM OFF...THEY'RE DOGS FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!! THEY WILL LIVE!!!!"

*click*




Seriously...you think your fucking dogs are so important that I have run my business around YOUR DOGS....FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING RAGGEDY DOGS!!!!

GRRRRRRR Why do these people think it is acceptable to talk so other people this way? Who raised these fucking socially inept cunt rags!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I swear to god, Im gonna lose my freaking mind if I continue in customer service.
Customers are NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. REMEMBER THAT.
I need to find a job where I can work from home and not have to deal with random customers. EVER. Cuz Im gonna kill someone.

Fuck my clients. Fuck them with something hard and sand-papery.


*sigh*...I just need to secure a student loan or two...and I can kiss this bullshit goodbye.

2 comments:

Raylene said...

ahahahahahaha..*Breathes in* AHAHAHAHAhahahaha! Ah trash....thank you for keeping up the blog....and for that...here are a few clicks for you!!!

love you trash!

vixey said...

LOOOOOOOOL!
she deserved that! id say, u run away from that crazy place!