April 14, 2009

FUN WITH ANDRU...you interested?

haha...I know some of you got dirty thought when you read that Subject title...and as flattered as I am... thats not what I meant (unless this is Craig McFisty...in which case, yes, lets have some fun ;-) hahahaha )

OH SO I have been trying to think of ways to generate more supporters of my little blog spot...more hits, more readers...so I can get more money...and so I can reach more people with my ranting. haha.... any suggestions? ALSO...I want to know what you all are thinking and stuff...so dont be shy, leave comments, send email whatever.
You can email me @ GuacamoleJim@gmail.com Send me ideas of topics to talk about, ask me questions, hell if you just wanna know what I think about Paris Hilton's weird ugly face...ASK away!!! Ill not only respond but Ill post the question and my response on the blog!!! You can send me pictures too!!! submit photos (please make sure they are no larger than 450 x 450 or they wont fit on my page) and I will post them, talk about them, make fun of them, make up captions for them...kind of like a LOLCATZ idea, but less cute and more "Andru" which means snide and vicious hahaha. BUT I NEED YOUR HELP..I cant take or find random stuff on my own peeps...so lets have some interactive fun!!!

SUBMIT YOUR IDEAS, PICTURES, QUESTIONS, OR FUNNY THOUGHTS TO GUACAMOLEJIM@GMAIL.COM
SPREAD THE WORD, TELL YOUR FRIENDS, CLICK THE GOOGLE ADS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!! SOMEDAY WHEN i CAN TAKE THIS GLOBAL AND HAVE MY OWN WWW.COM SITE....YOU WILL KNOW YOU WHERE THERE IN THE BEGINNING. XOXOXOXOXO HUGS AND SQUISHES

1 comment:

CraigsFist said...

Our idea of fun is not legal in certain states.
Kisses