April 2, 2009

Sympathy for the Devil

I have this theory. So my understanding about Satan was that he was originally the like..number 1 Angel, the most beautiful, the most trusted...god's right hand man. So then he got a big head, and decided it wasn't fair that god runs things alone...so he got a few followers, and god busts his chops and gives him cloven hooves and casts him down to hell.

I don't think so. I think maybe Satan wasnt trying to take over, maybe he wanted an "America's next Top Model" situation... he wanted to be Miss Jay, sittin up there nest to Tyra, and HELPING to run things. He just wanted to be on the judges panel. But his fatal mistake was that God...is not Tyra Banks....he's Oprah, bitch, and Oprah dont share the spotlight.

Maybe Satan wasnt trying to STEAL the spotlight, maybe he just wanted to share in it.


I'm going to hell now, aren't I? ;-) haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! nice. and no ur not goin to hell. :-)

-vix-