April 3, 2009

Done.

Dating: Why do I even bother? it never works. He only wants me in the beginning, then he is no longer interested. They never are. the ONE who was really interested, cheated on me after 14 months, and didnt even think our relationship was worth processing or mourning the loss..nope he just jumped onto the next redheaded fat ass he could find and never bothered to deal with it. yeah, 14 months, his first love, his first bf, his first everything, and yet...he didnt care enough or think of enough of our love or of me to process his loss...thanks. Every other one after said everything right, then just faded away...less and less talking, less texting, less nice things to say, less cute names, less time spent together, less "yeah lets hang out".... Im fucking sick of it. Im sick of the games and Im sick of the fucking asshole men who want you then change their minds. Fuck you.

why do i bother? you're all the same. Im just a passing amusement to you. just go away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is not like you andy...

Andru said...

I'm not all smiles and laughter...sometimes, I get sad, and angry, and this is one of those times. Deal with it.