April 17, 2009

Srsly?

no responses? really? NO ONE wants to participate and help me make my blog more interactive and fun to visit?? Yes I realize that I only want people to come to my blog to click the ads, cuz I need money....but its also fun!!!

Please submit ideas, pictures, fun things in general that you discussed or shown on my blog to GUACAMOLEJIM@GMAIL.COM


Here is one:

Andru, have you ever noticed that sometimes the most fucked up stuff happens for no reason, but no matter how jacked up it is, its still kinda funny?

~ Phyllis



Dear Phyllis... yes, and I dont care what anybody says, it can sometimes be fuckin funny shit! Like the time I was driving and got the sweetest smell of BBQ and was hungry and mouth watering, and when I turned my head was I driving past a restaurant or someones backyard bbq? NO I was in front of a MORTUARY.

Regardless, I went to Woodranch in Agoura on my lunch break later that day and got my BBQ chicken salad...because fucked up or not, that cadaver in the crematorium made me hungry.

Best Wishes:
Andru