July 29, 2009

Viva La Musica

Just as a disclaimer for those of you who dont know me that well, I have the most random taste in music EVER. But from time to time I will post a list of stuff I like, and that I am currently listening to and usually singing along with ...badly...in my car.

I always recommend that you download them and give them a listen...or check out you tube, usually you can find the songs on you tube with some bullshit homemade slide show "music video" some random nobody in some backwoods state made and posted between 5 & 6th period at Loser Mc NoLife High School.


Anyway, here is my list of music that I currently am completely in love with, ENJOY!

Mandy Moore - In My Pocket
- You Remind Me
- Yo Yo (<---- i know this one sounds like a bubblegum pop bullshit song, its not. I mean, its from her second album so it still has its roots in pop...but its a good song.)

Incubus - Aqueous Transmission
Schuyler Fisk - Waking Life (odd way to spell the name Skylar...but whatever)
Hoku - Closer
David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over
New Found Glory - King of Wishful Thinking
- Don't You (Forget about Me)
- Crazy For You
- Stay (I Miss You)
Yellowcard - Everywhere
Silverstein - Apologize
Four Year Strong - Love Song
Daughtry - Poker Face



Yes, everything from New Found Glory down is covers of other songs, and they are done pretty well...in fact I think that Daughtry did a better job with Poker Face then Lady Blah Blah. Honestly, I dont understand why everything is so impressed with her....not that her songs havent been catchy, but she isnt an amazing talent, her music isnt unique or revolutionary, and she has the STUPIDEST NAME EVER. Lady GAGA??? really?? *ugh* but then again, sometimes music isnt meant to be meaningful... so whatever work it out.

Hope you all love the music, if not, whatever.


OH and by the way, if you hear anything you like, and think you have something I might like, please let me know! Post suggestions as comments, and I'll personally give you my feedback. :-)

1 comment:

vixey said...

i heart Incubus :)))))