July 22, 2009

So not how I thought it would be...

Well I've been in San Diego for a week and a half...and have seen two people, and it wasnt the people I thought. I guess everyone has a busy life, I just thought I would see friends. I saw Erin, who was an old friend from many years ago...she hasnt changed a bit which was refreshing but it was so good to see her. I saw my friend Rick and his Boyfriend at Pride, which was good. They are very nice.

I dont know. I think the problem is that Im so used to seeing my friends every day, and I have to get used to the idea that maybe that isnt what everyone does.
Im gonna keep an open mind about it, because I know everyone is different, but I need to put on my big boy underpants, and just go somewhere...somewhere social, and just sit. Maybe Ill meet people, make friends. Since I spent like everyday from age 18 to age 28 hanging with friends at Starbucks...maybe Ill give that a whirl. haha.

My friend Sergi is home from Spain, Im so glad he is home safe and had a great summer. He makes me smile.

This blog has had no structure. I just realized its kind of a ramble......awesome.

No comments: