July 12, 2009

Are you Gone Yet?

I have gotten this question alot. Mostly in jest but still, kinda seems like the longest goodbye ever....well okay except for Cher's farewell tour that's been going on since the 1800's.

Tomorrow Morning, around 10am...I will be leaving the 805, for the 619. I don't know how to feel. I will miss everyone, and be sad that they aren't nearby, but also excited for all the new possibilities that lay ahead for me.

I know I will be back pretty often since Im only 3 hours away, and I will see everyone, and my love for them will not change just as I hope their love for me will not change. Im not going to name names as to whom I will miss the most....only because I know alot of people and dont want anyone to think I wont miss them cuz they arent named. you bitches know I will miss you and ya'll know who you are.

:-)

I havent cried or been super depressed... yet. Ive seen Jessica, Jamie, and Amanda tear and get choked up... and i had to swallow that damn frog in my throat too... Im know I will cry if they all start crying... so I might as well be prepared for it now. hahaha.

Anyway, my facebook status was recently changed to a song lyric that was so appropriate that I couldnt believe it.

A few years ago when my dear friend Cathy moved to Oakland, she played a song for me and said "This is the song of your life. I cant explain it, but you are always the strongest image that appears in my head when I hear this song." She was right.

I wont include THE WHOLE SONG, cuz my laptop only has so much battery time left, but here are the parts that are the most about me, and what is on my facebook status:

"It's been two long years now, since the top of the world came crashing down, but Im gettin it back on the road now, and Im taking the long way....takin the long way around." <---a little over two years ago my world fell apart, I had a love that was stronger than anything I had ever felt, and he cheated on me, broke my heart, was cruel and heartless, and played stupid games...basically it was behavior deserving of beheading or public castration.....but alas, no one would do it. Anyway, that was when I decided that I refused to live my life in a small pond. It took me a very long time to get over him, and to figure out where I wanted my life to go, and even though I took the long way, Im finally moving on, literally, moving 3 hours away, to start my new life, while keeping that best parts and people of my old like close to my heart.


Anyway, next time I blog, it will be from San Diego. I may even include a video blog, if I can figure out how to get my camera and microphone to work simultaneously and record a video and how to post it. This could take a while.

Anyways, Im gonna finish my glass of plum loco wine, and sit by a fan c uz its hot as shit in this town right now.

Love to you all


Andru

1 comment:

vixey said...

nice song :-)
and ur gonna do great! cant wait till u post from SD hehe :)