May 28, 2009

So sleepy

Well, here I am, at 2:56am awake. dear god I am so tired but I have a drunk friend who is due to call me at any moment for a ride home, and if he doesn't call soon, I swear to god Im gonna tell him to call a cab.

I want to sleep. Thank god Im not going to work tomorrow otherwise I would be LIVID.

There is a good reason for my not going to work tomorrow though...my mommy is FINALLY getting out of the hospital. After a month long ordeal, recovering from her (thankfully) minor stroke, she is well, she is healing beautifully and she is being discharged tomorrow! SO I took the day off to be with my mommy. YAY.

Other than that, life is still hectic. Still moving to San Diego in a month. I can't believe its really happening. I cant believe Im finally moving away from Camarillo. Its so strange. Ive been here pretty much my whole life. Its gonna be scary but Im gonna do everything in my power to make it work and make it a successful life change.

WELL, Im gonna text that drunken fool and see if he is ready to go, cuz I am DONE waiting.

PEACE OUT, hope you all have restful nights.

2 comments:

vixey said...

nD!!! u havent posted like in... forever!
good to know ur moms finally out! and good luck for ur studies and stuff! sorry u had to wait up late for yer frnd.

Anonymous said...

awww trash....but it was worth staying up for from what you tell me...