May 7, 2009

I have a Question for you religious types...

Here's the deal, is it true that "god" or "jebus" or "the Quaker oats guy" or whoever it is you believe is the supreme being who rules all....*rolls eyes*

is it true that he/she/it will never give you more than you can handle? cuz I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, that's a big load of horse shit. Between school, a full time job, trying to get student loans, preparing to move, trying to have a birthday for myself (which basically isn't happening this year...oh well) derby, derby drama, emotional stresses, my health, some friends getting pregnant, or thinking they are pregnant, and my mom being in the hospital for the past 5 days... I think Ive taken about all I can handle and then some. I've stopped talking to guys cuz I cant handle it right now, and yet there is one guy that I can't stop thinking about...and i just dont think he wants to talk to me...which blows.

Ive got so much in my head and so much on my shoulders, I feel like Im gonna crack.

This is what will make me happy, in case any of you are able to help:

1. My mom to be back to normal and happy again.
2. $15000 student loan.
3. A bunny monster. How do I order one????
4. a release...someway to get this weight off my shoulders, and this swirling feeling in my chest to leave...
5. plane ticket to texas.
6. Plum Loco
7. Sushi
8. a super power (telekinesis preferred)
9. all my stuff to magically be packed and moved without my having to carry anything more than my laptop, and car keys.
10. a fucking VACATION.


So those of you who are able to...get to work on that. Thanks!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

1. Go here to order a bunny monster

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=36095

Keri will make you one.

2. why do you want to go to Texas? that is the land of open beverage containers and consealed weapons.

3. What is Plum Loco

vixey said...

god doesnt exist in this world... that is for sure.
if i can, id make u the happiest guy on earth. its an IF which i dont think the world wud make me do :-(

Andru said...

Tammy:

Thank you, cant wait for my bunny monster.

Texas...is cuz there is an amazng boy i want to hang out with, and cuz Ive never been there and love adventures in new places

and plum loco is an amazing wine found only in new mexico.