June 4, 2009

Resignation

Im about to quit my job and walk out. Im sick of the crap and sick of the bullshit and sick of the job itself. Im moving in 4 weeks, how much longer do I really even need this job? Im going get my loans and say PEACE OUT. I hate this place with a fiery passion.
Ive decided that I will come into work tomorrow, but NOT Monday. Im going to leave a message Saturday saying that I wont make it Monday, and Monday Im taking my co-signer to the bank and gettin my god damned loan. I will ask the loan officer "when will the check be in my hand?" and if its within 10 days or so...Im never stepping foot in this place again.

Thanks, I needed to vent.

3 comments:

vixey said...

great! best of luck!!! :-)

raylene said...

well, after tomorrow you wont have to. im not sure if you shot yourself in the foot though...but i love you hun. now away i go to click click click!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about the whole story