September 14, 2009

What Fuckery is this???

I dont know whats happening.... back home people have gone crazy!
What the fuck was piped into the air system or the water supply in ventura county? people have lost their mutha fuggin MINDS!!!! I get texts and phone calls and cant believe what Im hearing!!!!

I dont know who hit the crazy button and turned the dial to "uncivilized" mode, but holy shit someone fix it!!!!!
we arent in high school people, we should be able to address issues, and problems with each other like adults....all this he said she said, telling different people different stories, talking to others behind your bf/gf's back.... my word.

As much as I love to be kept in the loop, Im REALLY GLAD Im not there.

Im just waiting for the roof to be blown off... its gonna happen, there have been plenty of close calls, but the shit hasnt fully hit the fan yet....so brace yourselves.

I just hope those of us who arent involved dont get dragged further into this. Cuz If my name come out of someones mouth and I get dragged into anyones bullshit unjustly....Im done. Im going off, Im putting shit on blast, Im gonna SHOW MY ASS. I will show you how uncivilized I can get.

Best believe. I dont get down like that and I dont play that bullshit.

I hope it all boils over and calms down and ends. Somehow I doubt that will be the case.

No comments: